Tuesday, August 21, 2018 / by Mercedes Martin
For some, paint just isn't enough....
1. Living moss wall
- This one is a bit extreme, but looks amazing! If you have a green thumb I would definitely give this a try.
- This would help to bring the outside feel into the home
- Plants have a direct impact on ones well-being
- Be prepared for extensive maintenance (it is a living wall after all!)
- Love the idea, but not the price tag?
- Replace the succulents with moss for the same look and effect with a less expensive price tag
2. Backlit Stone
- If you are looking to add the "wow factor" to your bathroom or kitchen this option is for you!
- Backlit Onxy is absolutely breathtaking
- You may spend a bit more than you would with normal stone, but the result will blow your mind
3. Scratch and Sniff Wallpaper
- As goofy as it sounds just think about how awesome it would be in a kids room!
- Live out your Willy Wonka fantasy with this one
- There are plenty of options ranging from banana to cherry and citrus
4. Illusion Prints
- Wallpaper that makes it look like you have bookcases? Um, yes!
- Wallpaper designed to look three-dimensional is growing in popularity
- It will bring drama to any space
- This is a great idea if you want to make a room look bigger
5. Chinoiserie Wallpaper
- Yes, this used to be in your grandmas house... but it is making a comeback!!
- It has the power to transform any room into a classy space
- Fun fact: Wallpaper like this used to be hand painted by silk artisans in the 1700s
- You can achieve this look for under a dollar per square foot!
For the full article click here